1. Scope of application
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions of Business shall apply to all deliveries between us and a customer in their version valid at the time of the order
- A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which are predominantly neither their commercial or independent professional activity can be attributed (13 BGB)
- Although we do our best to ensure that the information in our online store is always correct, we cannot be held responsible for any incorrect pricing and misprints or legal typographical errors.
2. Conclusion of a contract, Storage of the Contract-Data
(1) The following rules apply to all orders via our Online-Shop https://laedershop.de.
(2) In the event of a contract, the contact comes into effect with:
HRB 223174 – Handelsregister München
Register-Court Amtsgericht München
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Online-Shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but are only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order items. With the order of the wanted products, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Online-Shop, the following rules apply: The consumer makes a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the order procedure providing in our Online-Shop.
These are the following ordering steps:
- Choosing your products
- Confirming by clicking the button “order”
- Checking the correct item in your shopping cart
- Confirming by clicking the button “Check out”
- Re-Check and correction of the entered data
- Binding sending of the order with clicking the button “Buy”
(5) Before sending the binding order, the customer can, by pressing the back button in the Online-Shop, go back to the original Web-Browser. With that, it is possible, that he can correct input errors or cancel the order process by closing the web browser.
We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail (order confirmation). With this we accept your offer.
(6) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Online-Shop: We will send you the order data and our terms and conditions by e-mail. You can also view the General Terms and Conditions at any time at https://laedershop.de/agb. Your order data are no longer accessible via the Internet for security reasons.
(7) If the delivery of the items ordered by you is not possible, for example because the corresponding items are not in stock, we refrain from a declaration of acceptance. In this case, a contract is not concluded. We will inform you immediately and return any consideration already received without delay.
3. Prices, Shipping costs, Payments, Maturity
(1) The stated prices include the statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition, there are any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has different payment options:
– Direct debit
– Pay Pal
– Credit Card (Visa, Master Card)
(3) If the consumer has chosen the prepayment, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for immediate shipping. The delivery takes place here at the latest within 5 working days. The deadline for delivery in the case of prepayment begins on the day after the payment order to the bank entrusted with the transfer and for all other payment methods on the day after the conclusion of the contract to the run. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery. the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item shall not pass to the purchaser, even in the case of sale by deliver to a place other than the place of performance.,
(3) As soon as we hand over our product to the delivery, you assume the risk for the items you ordered.
5. Retention of title
(1) We retain title to the items until our claims have been settled in full or the purchase rice has been paid. Pledging or transfer of ownership by way of security is not permitted before transfer of ownership.
(2) If you are not meeting your claims, we retain our right to collect your payment obligations ourselves.
6. Right of withdrawal for consumers
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes, which can predominantly be attributed neither to their commercial nor to their independent.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal deadline is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third person designated by you, has taken possession of the items.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us:
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision, to revoke this contract. You can use the attached sample withdrawal form for this purpose, but it is not mandatory.
Consequences of cancellation
If you revoke this contract, we will refund to you all payments we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract.
For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case, you will be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the items back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the items, whichever is the earliest.
You must return the items to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us about the Revocation of this contract to send back or hand over to us. The deadline is met if you send the items before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You have to pay for the direct costs of return shipment.
7. Cancellation form
Sample for a Cancellation Form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out and return this form)
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following items (*)/provision of the following service. (*)_____________________________________________________
Ordered on the (*)/Received on the (*)
Name of consumer(s)
Adress of consumer(s)
Signature of consumer
(1) Personalized Items
Our described right of withdrawal, is cancelled in case of an order of a personalized product. It cannot be applied to any engraved items by you as well as individually created version (for example personalized leather key hangers) according to §312g para. 2 BGB. Due to the fact that our products are made only for you personally, by hand, we can not resell them afterwards.
End of Cancellation policy
The statutory warranty provisions shall apply.
(1) Unless we expressly state otherwise, the general warranty regulations shall apply, which are legally agreed under the statutory provision of the law on sales (§§ 433 ff. BGB).
We shall be liable for all material defects and defects of title of the items delivered by us in accordance with the applicable statutory provisions, in particular under §§ 434 et seq. BGB. The limitation period for legal defects is two years and begins with the delivery of the goods.
If the delivered product does not have the quality agreed between you and us or is not suitable for the use presupposed according to our contract or for the use in general, or if it does not have the characteristics which you could expect according to our public statements, we are obliged to supplementary performance. This shall not apply if we are entitled to refuse subsequent performance on the basis of statutory provisions.
However, we are entitled to refuse the supplementary performance or rectification decided by you if it is only possible with disproportionate costs and considerable disadvantages remain for you.
If it turns out that your complaint is not justified, or no defects/damage can be proven, you may incur costs and/or service fees associated with handling the complaint under warranty.
We use only genuine leather for our products, which we select carefully. However, since leather is a natural material, variations in color and appearance may occur. In addition, the leather will change color naturally over time. You can take care of your leather products to thus prolong its life.
Embossing on our leather:
All of our personalized embossing is done by hand. This helps to add a personal touch to the products. Due to the fact that we hand emboss, the appearance could vary small from product to product. However, we do inspect our products before they leave our facility with shipping.
Engraving on our Leather:
All of our personalized engraving is done by hand. This helps to add a personal touch to our products. Due to the fact, that we engrave by hand, the appearance could vary small from product to product. However, we do inspect our products before they leave our facility with shipping.
For claims based on damages caused by us, our legal representatives or vicarious agents, we shall always be liable without limitation
- in the event of injury to life, limb or health,
- in case of intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty,
- in the case of warranty promises, as well as agreed, or
- insofar as the scope of application of the Product Liability Act is openend.
In the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, the filfillment of which is prerequisite for the proper execution of the contract and on the observance of which the contractual partner may regularly rely (cardinal obligations) due to slight negligence on our part, on the part of our legal representatives or vicarious agents, liability shall be limited to the amount of damages foreseeable at the time of the conclusion of the contract, the occurrence of which must typically be expected. Otherwise claims for damages are excluded.
10. Contract language
German or english is available as the contract language.
11. Customer service
Our customer service for questions, complains and claims is available on weekdays from
8:30 a.m. to 17:00 o’clock
at your disposal.
12. Final provisions
(1) If one of the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions is or becomes ineffective, this shall not invalidate the effectiveness of all other provisions.
Status of the General Terms and Conditions: July 2021